About the host
Woody has been a newpaper reporter, radio news and sports director, magazine editor and a jack-of-all-trades in local cable. He's covered everything from murder trials to national political conventions to local short track racing and state championships in high school sports.
About the host
Kyle Rickey, Turn Announcer/"NASCAR TODAY MIDDAY" Host Kyle came to the Motor Racing Network in the Fall of 2002 after spending many years as the track announcer at Thompson Speedway and Stafford Speedway in his home state of Connecticut. In October of 2007, Kyle left his nine-year position as Media Coordinator for the Killingly Public School District in Killingly, CT to become a full-time Producer with MRN. He is now responsible for voicing everything from Podtrax to NASCAR Today to commercial spots. His most memorable broadcast with the network was the 2007 Pepsi 400 in Daytona; so far.
Get the latest news from the world of Sprint Cup Series, Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series each weekday on NASCAR Today. Hear reaction from the stars such as Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt Jr, and Denny Hamlin and be the first to learn of the latest news in the NASCAR garage.
NASCAR Today and NASCAR Today Mid Day
- Team Penske to Appeal Penalties
- Dave Rogers Taking Personal Leave
- Truex More Comfortable at Martinsville
- New Digital Platform to Feature Racing in Virginia
- Opinion: I Was Just Thinking ...
- NASCAR Notebook: No Atlanta Repave ... for Now
- Power Rankings After Auto Club
- Auto Club Checkered and Black Flags